Executive MBA in Agribusiness and Commerce successfully organized 4th AgriMBA-AVA Congress Smart Agribusiness for the Society of Tomorrow and AgriMBA General Board Meeting. We would like to share few photos with you.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud MBA contributed a whooping 45 entries.
Entries by MBA
Lectures on the module Corporate Reporting will be held in the period from 29th of June to 03rd of July 2015 between 16:00 and 20:00 hours. Place: Faculty of Agriculture, Department for Management and Rural Entrepreneurship.
Lectures on the module Introduction into Business English will be held during next week on 25th, 26th, 28th and 29th of May between 16:00 and 20:00. Place: Department of Management and Rural Entrepreneurship (conference room).
1. Monday, 23th of February: Marketing Topic: Marketing tools in international business Lecturer: Barbara Filipčić (guest speaker), Marketing Director Chocolate & Food at MARS Baltics Balkan Adriatic
UN FAO partner organization on the congress Smart Agribusiness for the Society of Tomorrow published call for the papers for FAO Workshop: Enhancing efficiency and inclusiveness of agri-food chains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Details on workshop are available on http://www.fao.org/europe/events/detail-events/en/c/275073/
Congress Smart Agribusiness for the Society of Tomorrow registration is open now! Please visit http://www.agrimba-ava2015.hr/ to register and find out other important details regarding paper submission, accommodation and program.
Lectures on the module Marketing starting on Monday, 08th of December 2014 at 16 o’clock at the Department of Management and Rural Entrepreneurship
On 25th of November 2014 panel discussion EU funds as a tool of agricultural and rural development was held at the Faculty of Agriculture. Pane was organized by Executive MBA in Agribusiness and Commerce and Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists.
Students and teachers on MBA participated on the conference Power of Croatian Food in Osijek.
We invite you to a panel EU FUNDS AS A TOOL FOR AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT. Faculty of Agriculture (Great Hall), 25 November 2014, starting at 17 o’clock. Details in the attached invitation.
Executive MBA in Agribusiness, Postgraduate specialisation
University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
Address: Svetošimunska cesta 25,
Phone: +385 1 2393 777
Fax: +385 1 2315 300
- MBA students’ promotion July 16, 2018
- Meeting of AgriMBA network representatives July 16, 2018
- Završen modul – Primijenjene kvantitativne metode May 21, 2017
- “Dr. Stjepan Tanić održao je zanimljivo predavanje “Enabling environment for integration od small farms into agri-food chains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia” February 6, 2017
- PREDAVANJE: Enabling environment for integration od small farms into agri-food chains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia January 25, 2017