- 1st study year
- 2nd semester
- Students’ engagement: Preparation of an international marketing plan by team work
- Pre-requisite course: Marketing
Objective of the Module
Students have to got acquainted with principles of international marketing relations in order to create marketing plan for international business penetration.
Content of the Module
- hour: The global marketplace and global agri-food market
- hour: Creating competitive advantage
- hour: Structure of the marketing plan
- hour: Objectives
- hour: Introduction to the company and the product
- hour: Description of the marketing strategy
- hour: Macroeconomic description of the target country
- hour: Description of the target market
- hour: SWOT analysis
- hour: Setting long and short term objectives
- hour: Short term tactical steps
- hour: Long term steps
- hour: Short term action plan: product policy
- hour: Short term action plan: price policy
- hour: Short term action plan: distribution policy
- hour: Short term action plan: communication policy
- hour: Long term action plan
- hour: Budgeting 1.
- hour: Budgeting 2.
- hour: Controlling
Description of student’s work
- Development of a marketing plan based on a real business data by team work.
Examination method and requirements
Writen. Group project: Marketing plan for an international market based on real data.
- Kotler, P., Armstrong, G., 2005. Principles of Marketing. 11th Ed. Pearson Books, UK
- Kárpáti, L., 2006. Marketing Plan – Practical Guide. Published by University of Debrecen
- Czinkota, M.R., Ronkainen, I.A., 2001. International Marketing. 6th Ed. Harcourt College Publisher, Fort Worth, USA
- Bradley, F., 1991. International Marketing Strategija. Prentice Hall International, Hemel Hempstead, UK